Short Reviews



Here are some of the reviews of the books that I purchased on amazon. :)
Feel free to comment on your thoughts!




Captured by the Alien Savage by Marina Maddix and Flora Dare


Captured by the Alien Savage: A SciFi Alien Romance (Galactic Mating Season Book 1) by [Maddix, Marina, Dare, Flora]


Just when I think nothing else could go wrong…I see her.

My crew and I are on a desperate mission hunting a villain, but he’s always one step ahead. Now we’re stuck in orbit over a primitive planet called ‘Earth’ without enough fuel to get us home. And worst of all, every last one of us is about to go into heat.

That’s bad. Very bad.

Our only hope of survival lies somewhere on the surface. I can’t afford any distractions, least of all a beautiful, curvy human female who my body tells me is my fated mate, my amavar. But that’s impossible! My mate can’t be human…can she?   




Wow! This is the first book I read written by Ms. Marina. I loved it! I love these kinds of books and this one did not disappoint me
Loved it! From the start up to the last, I was hooked!  




Sizzle by Sarah O'Rourke

Sizzle by [O'Rourke, Sarah]




Molly Ramsey lives a nice, normal life. Her cat, her dog, and her two best friends are more than enough for her, thank you very much. Working for her brother’s best friend helps pay the bills, even though she often wants to strangle the sizzling-hot egomaniac with his own outrageously expensive tie!
William “Devil” Delancy built his vast empire through sheer determination and corporate takeover. The millionaire always gets what he wants...from women to companies and all points in between. And when he is done with them, he discards them without another thought. So when his sainted, dying grandmother voices her concern about his lack of a wife, he does what he knows best: he takes what he wants! And it just so happens that the woman nearest and dearest to him is his own assistant – the beautiful Molly.
Join this racy, rollicking romantic comedy that will take you from giggles to gasps and see just how far the Devil can push the unsinkable Molly before she sets both their worlds on fire. Romantica, erotica, humor, comedy and much more in 130,000+ words.   



Sizzle, interesting and fun story. I love how the story started and there's never any dull moment. From the start up to the last, this book made me laugh and cry!

The characters, Molly and Devil are great. I love both personalities that made the story interesting and fun.I love the chemistry of the characters. They are easy to love and relate with. Molly, I love her tough, sass and a no nonsense attitude.She's easy to get attached to and relate with. Devil, a hot alpha male. Despite his tough attitude, his a softy when he's dealing/facing Molly and his grandma!I love him!!

The story, gah!I loved it! Molly and Devil's "relationship" will be tested.
And will they step up and act their true feelings with each other?

Interesting concept and characters. I love how Ms. Sarah made this book romantic and fun at the same time!  



With Everything I Am by Kristen Ashley



With Everything I Am (The Three Series Book 2) by [Ashley, Kristen]

One night, Callum is driven into the woods by instinct, an instinct to protect. In the form of wolf, he meets a young human child who he is instantly drawn to in a fierce way he doesn’t quite understand.

Sonia Arlington has lived a lonely life. She has certain abilities that make her strange and she has a rare disease that, if untreated, could kill her. Her father makes her vow that she will never let others discover her abilities. This forces Sonia to stay distant, always guarding against exposure.

Intelligence leaks that Sonia is Callum’s human mate. He is now King of the Werewolves and has war on his hands. He’s forced to claim his mate and integrate Sonia into a world that is strange and frightening.

As Sonia attempts to adjust, Callum attempts to cope with the knowledge that his mate is mortal. He will have her beauty and gentleness only the length of a mortal life making their union unbearably bitter even as Sonia makes it unbelievably sweet.  





Ms. Kristen nailed it again!! With Everything I Am is Callum and Sonia's story. This book is full of surprises. I was hooked from the start up to the last. Anyway, I loved it more because I saw some characters from the previous book. =) loved it! I'm excited to read the 3rd book!!!  




Wild and Free by Kristen Ashley




Wild and Free (The Three Series Book 3) by [Ashley, Kristen]

 Abel Jin and Delilah Johnson have lived their lives with a hole in their soul, yearning for something they don’t understand.

Until one night Delilah is in mortal danger and a man who’s otherworldly strong and supernaturally fast saves her. Delilah is then cast into a world where fiction comes to life in the form of Abel, her destined mate, a vampire/werewolf hybrid who claims her at first breath as his.

But Abel knows the danger isn’t done. He’s dreamed for centuries that his mate will perish and he will stop at nothing to keep her safe.

For Delilah, she’s not only coping with fantasy come to life, but a mingling of very different families. Not to mention, she has on her hands a man who doesn’t understand his true nature and has lived his long life thinking he’s a monster.

Abel and Delilah together fills the hole that has been clawing at them for decades. But finally finding each other, it also tips their destinies as the last of The Three. They must unite with the other destined lovers, who with Abel and Delilah, are fated to save the world.

Or die trying.   



Ms. Kristen nailed it again! My gosh! This book is packed with drama, romance, a little bit of comedy, action and tragedy. Loved it!!! I wish there would be a novella on the next event that happened to the three couples and the others..  








     

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your review of Sizzle <3

    Sarah O'Rourke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ms Sarah! <3 It's one of my fave books read.. hehehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts