Review: Dark Alpha’s Demand (Reaper #3) by Donna Grant


Dark Alpha’s Demand (Reaper #3)


There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I am coming for you...

My secret is an ancient one. I exist to exact vengeance on the Fae for their wrongs per Death's orders. When I’m sent as a spy to one of the most treacherous, deceitful places in any realm – the court of the Light Queen – things go awry. Neve captured my soul with just a look from her seductive gaze. She is who I want, who I crave…who I hunger for. But someone has set out to kill her – and expose me. I’ll destroy any man – human or Fae – who brings harm to her, for she is the light my soul can’t risk losing…  


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27399324-dark-alpha-s-demand?from_search=true&search_version=service








First of all, don't get me wrong....I love all Ms. Donna Grant's book but this book did not wow me in a sense that it made me go book hangover. But still, I loved it though. Dark Alpha's Demand is a well written and amazing book. Interesting start and the ending is amazing. This book, you will read about the Reapers, but still my favorite dragon kings will also still be here. *wink* Anyway, Talin is sent to spy the court of the Light Queen (uhhh.. this woman really pissed me off).. But Neve captured his heart and soul.. As the story goes, someone is determined to end her and expose Talin. Things will get nasty and intense with all the things that are happening! Whew! I was bracing myself on what will happen next to these two! What I love about this book is that it held my interest all throughout and I was looking forward on how the story will end. I also love the characters of this book! Bad-ass and cool! Love them! I can;t wait for more!!




Comments

Popular Posts