ARC Review: Mind Waves by Amanda Uhl


Mind Waves


If he can control her mind…
Government operative David Jenkins is skilled at controlling his emotions. Feelings are lethal when your job is to infiltrate minds, erase and implant thoughts, and guard the nation’s intellectual capital. But even he can’t fight his strange attraction to Grace Woznisky. He’ll do whatever it takes to protect her from a madman intent on possessing both their minds. Neither suspect their dangerous enemy has a larger motive, and David may be Grace’s only chance for survival.

Can he control her heart?
All freelance artist Grace wants is steady-paying work and to see her flighty sister to the altar. But after David offers her a job, she finds herself in the middle of a mental tug of war—one that has her reeling from nightmares and fighting for her life. She must decide: Are her growing feelings for her new boss authentic, or is she a victim of his mind-altering abilities? 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31750014-mind-waves?ac=1&from_search=true









WOW WOW WOW!!!! Amazing read! From the start up to the last, I was hooked on this book! The story and the characters of this book are amazing. I love how I was easily pulled in with the story and  how I was easily getting attached to the characters. I love the characters' chemistry, I can easily feel their attraction with each other. This book gave me chills all throughout. Loved it! Overall, this book is freaking fantastic! Definitely worth it! I can't wait to read more of Ms. Amanda's books!

#mustread #bookhangoveralert











Comments

  1. So glad you enjoyed the book Myra! Thank you for reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic review & I love your blurb, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly. I'm really looking forward to release day Oct. 7.

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic, Amanda. Great review and I am totally intrigued with your concept. Love to see an excerpt now! Good luck, it looks like this one is a winner! Anni xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts