Review: Fate's Cry by Jalpa Williby


Fate's Cry


TIME TO DIE

When her entire family perishes in a fire, Kelsey Taylor has nobody to blame but herself. Grief stricken, she finally chooses death over a life full of agony. But, fate intervenes…


TIME TO LIVE

A mysterious stranger comes into her life. Although she has somehow found the strength to “live,” all is not as it seems when Kelsey discovers Damien’s deepest secrets. While her mind screams to run, her heart begs her to stay.


TIME TO KILL

To make matters worse, a serial killer is loose, and he’s going after everybody Kelsey has loved. Seeking revenge, Kelsey is determined to hunt him down. But what happens when the hunter becomes the hunted?  


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30149962-fate-s-cry?ac=1&from_search=true








Amazing book! Loved it! From the start up to the last, I was hooked on this book! On the first few chapters...I was like, meh..an ok read but as the story goes, I was WOWed! The story and the characters are amazing. I love how Ms. Jalpa made this book interesting, full of surprises and intense. The characters, Damien and Kelsey are great. At first, I was not a fan of Kelsey. Grr. Actually, I hated her, but as the story goes, I started to like her - love her even. She's an unusual character for me, a bit rebellious, sassy and strong. Damien, the mysterious man who only showed up at night. For me, he's charming and full of mystery. The story, it's amazing. I love how the author wrote it and brought the characters to life. Over all, this book rocks! Loved it! One of the favorite books I've read this year!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts