Random Things 01

Hello guys! It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. Been busy in the past few months and I just started working in a company in which the position I'm hired is related to the course that I studied. I am slowly adjusting and hopefully I can post more on this site. :)

In the next few days, I will be posting my review on some books (ARCs, books that I bought and books from review requests).

-------------

Did you guys know that I gave away my old Kindle Fire (still working) to a lucky reader? It makes me happy to help and fulfill other readers who doesn't have an e-reader happy and have an e-reader of their own so they won't have a hard time reading their favorite and soon to be favorite books! You know guys, Kindle Fire and other e-readers are so hard to find here in our country and it's not available for sale here. If there are sellers, it's very rare to stumble upon them. Yeah, that's why even though the e-reader I gave away is not brand new, I hope it will make other readers happy.

I will post a screenshot or photo when the lucky reader received the Kindle I sent her so you can also see it.

---------------

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts below! I'm looking forward on what you'll say.

Comments

Popular Posts