ARC Review: Riot (Scarred Souls #4) by Tillie Cole


Release Date: March 7. 2017

Riot (Scarred Souls, #4)


BRUTAL. INTENSE. PASSIONATE. THE WORLD OF THE SCARRED SOULS.

They call me 901. I am a monster, a killer, a champion. In the blood pit I am a god. I have no name, no family, and no identity. When master says fight, I fight…until I am the only one left standing. I have one goal, to fight so well that I am freed. I don’t need friends, I don’t need women. They are weaknesses. I am strong.

Until I see her. She is gorgeous and kind and off-limits to me. She was stolen as a child to be the worst type of slave and now master wants her. What he wants, he gets. With a smile, she melts my brutal heart. I have never wanted anything more.

I need to make a choice. Freedom or Love. I cannot choose wrong.




 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29939178-riot?from_search=true



Image may contain: one or more people and text





WOW!!! Like really freaking WOW!!! I can't even.... Ms. Tillie Cole just freaking nailed it again!!!!! 
Riot is the fourth and final book in the Scarred Souls series.. **sobs** This series is one of my favorite and the only Tillie Cole books I've ever read. Riot is can be read as a standalone but it would be great if you read the first 3 books in the series before starting this because the characters from the previous books will be here.
Anyway, this book is 901 and 152's story. 152 is groomed to become a Mona while 901 is the champion of the pit. Without giving away too much, you can read what the story all about on goodreads or amazon synopsis. So, on what I thought ob this book, this book gave me CHILLS and made me freaking emotional. I really loved it from the start up to the last. This book is full of suspense, romance and action! You really must read this book!

Note: This book is a bit gory (heck, the whole series is kind of gory) so if you are not a fan f such books, I advice you to walk away from this. 






Comments

Popular Posts