ARC Review: Breathless (Players to Men#1) by Georgia Lyn Hunter


Releases Dec. 20, 2016

Breathless (Players to Men#1)


When the fairy tale life you believed in falls apart, there is nothing else left…

Or so I thought, until Trouble, wrapped in one hunky body and a sinful smile promising untold pleasure of the carnal kind, lands on my doorstep. Despite what my body demands or the fact that I’m irresistibly drawn to him, I’d been burned too deeply to dare try again. Besides, Max Meade-Sinclair is my younger sister’s best friend—and totally off-limits.

Ila Logan’s coolly dismissive manner captures and challenges me from the moment our paths cross. What I want, I usually get. A little thing like age isn’t going to stop me. Neither are the men who disappear into her secluded room. However, she proves a difficult opponent who leaves me falling for her a little more at each encounter.

This tempestuous woman is mine, but to win her, I must dig deeper, and show her that beneath my brawling, player facade exists a man who would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy.

But surviving my own dark past may just destroy the fragile bond growing between us… 


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31870342-breathless?from_search=true







WOW! Ms. Georgia nailed it again! This is the first contemporary book of Ms. Georgia and I loved it! It's not the same as her other books, which is PNR, but damn! I love this! Breathless is a story that will make you cry, laugh and fall in love. Max is a man who has a past that made him what he is but despite that, I still love his character tho. Ila, sister of Max  best-friend and a very understanding person. Both characters had some baggage because of what happened to them in the past. Anyway, as the story goes, the story keeps getting better and better. I love the twists and turns of this book! I'm excited to see more of this series! 










Comments

Popular Posts