ARC Review: Dangerous in a Kilt (Hot Scots Book 1) by Anna Durand


Releases: Dec. 16, 2016

Dangerous in a Kilt (Hot Scots Book 1)


Hot Scot. Feisty American. Passion ignites.

Good-girl Erica Teague is out on bail, charged with a crime her ex-lover committed. Her desperate bid to experience one wild night of sizzling sex, before her trial and certain conviction, lands her in the arms of Lachlan MacTaggart, a hot Scot with a secret past. She can't resist his offer to enjoy one month of sex and companionship with no strings. But when their hot fling gets personal, can their passion free their imprisoned hearts?

Dangerous in a Kilt, the first book in the Hot Scots series, was chosen as a Top Pick by The Romance Reviews. Upcoming books in the series will feature Lachlan's equally hot brothers. 


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31704382-dangerous-in-a-kilt?ac=1&from_search=true









Dangerous in a Kilt is an interesting read. This book is the first book in Hot Scots series and also my first Anna Durand book read. :) Anyway, the story and the characters are good. I love Erica's personality. Despite what she's going through, I love how she's staying strong. Lachlan on the other hand tho, I sometimes want to kick his shin because .... well, I won't tell but you'll definitely understand once you read this book.. Anyway, I also find Lachlan's character mysterious and I love his romantic side :). The story, it's good and I was intrigued on how the story would end - with all the drama the characters that are facing. Overall, the book is good and I love how Ms. Anna made the story interesting and romantic at the same time. I liked it! Oh, before I end my review... LOL.. I also love the other characters in this book especially Erica's parents! LOL







Comments

Popular Posts