Review: Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank


©ms_me28 (Myra)

Drink of Me by Jacquelyn Frank is one of my favorite books I've read! I rarely see an available paperback of this book in the local stores here in the Philippines.. I was shocked when I saw one available, so I did not hesitate to grab the copy! LOL! Anyway, you can read my review of this book below. 

P.S. This is one of the books I (re)read for 3x+! HAHAHA! Yes, it's that good for me. :)





Drink of Me


In a world where emotion can be a deadly weapon, one slight, battered runaway holds the key to a dark and twisted enigma. . . 

"Drink of me, " she whispers, her silver eyes trusting, pleading. What female dares speak such words to one of the Sange? His people are scorned by every race for their fierce sensuality, their fearful rituals. And as Prime, Reule is the most telepathically gifted of them all. 

But nothing has prepared him for the intensity of emotion radiating from the outlander rescued by his Pack. Terrified, tormented, but beautiful beyond measure, Mystique shatters his legendary control. As she reaches for him in the steamy heat of the healing baths, he knows this blind need can have but one end. . . 

In blood, in knowledge, in ecstasy. 


Praise for the Novels of Jacquelyn Frank 

"A lush narrative sure to please readers who have longed for new gothic and darkly romantic tales." --"Booklist" on "Gideon" 

"Frank's "NIGHTWALKER" series depicts an engrossing alternate world, drawn in prose that is lush and lyrical." --Linda Howard"  



 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7507750-drink-of-me?ac=1&from_search=true










This is the first book I've ever read written by Ms. Jacquelyn Frank and I WAS HOOKED!!!! From the start up to the last, this book really got me! The story and the characters are really great. This book will take you to another world. I easily fell in love with Reule! **sigh** if only this guy is real!!! Anyway, all the other members of Reule's pack are oh-so-drool-and-swoon-worthy characters! I really wish and hope there would be next books starring them.. 











Comments

Popular Posts