Review: Reclaimed by Vicki Green


Reclaimed


Mysterious with a bad-boy exterior--he could destroy her in the blink of an eye.

Devoted to the sick and hurt, Saige Benton must return home to help her father, turning her life upside down.

But when Dax Stevens enters her world, everything changes rapidly.

For Saige, life will never be the same, again.


**Warning!** This isn’t your average romance story. Some of the content may touch your heart and tug at your emotions really hard as you may have experienced things in this nature in your life or something similar. You’ve been warned!

**This book is intended for 18+ readers 

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29608876-reclaimed







EEEKKK!! Reclaimed is another one of my favorite reads this year. From the start up to the last, I was hooked on this book! The characters and the story are amazing!!! This book made me fall in love, laugh, swoon and also teary eyed on some parts. Saige and Dax's story left a mark in me. The events that happened in Saige made me realize that you must have a bonding or quality time with your loved ones because life is so unpredictable. Love this book! 

**sigh** I wish I could tell you more about this book, but sadly I can't so I won;t spoil the story for you guys.. But I guarantee you that this book is amazing!  





Comments

Popular Posts